Navigator Bamboo Watch
or make 4 interest-free payments of $37.25 AUD fortnightly with More info
IMPORTANT: This is an Australian Brand. See "Shipping" tab for shipping terms and estimates.
Watch Size Guide: Click Here
- Please measure watch face diameter with a ruler against wrist to gauge the size of the watch. Measure across the wrist 39 mm. (1.5 in.)
- Watch Face Diameter: 39 mm. (1.5 in.), Band Length: 210 mm. (8.3 in.), Band Width: 25 mm. (1.0 in.).
- Links can be removed easily to fit wrist.
This Australian Designed handcrafted Bamboo Watch was designed specifically for women. Housed with a Japanese Citizen 2035 Miyota movement with an estimated 2 years battery life that is easily changeable.
Brought together with a stainless steel, double spring, etched clasp and all natural bamboo adjustable wristband. Our Bamboo Watches are crafted with 100% eco-friendly bamboo and designed to stand out from the crowd.
- Case Material: 100% All Natural Bamboo
- Band Material: 100% All Natural Bamboo
- Clasp: Double Spring, Etched Clasp
- Clasp Material: Stainless Steel
- Dial Window Material: Toughened Scratch Resistant Mineral Glass
- Battery Life: Estimated 2 Years
- Clock Hands: Blue Lume Hands
- Movement: Japanese Citizen 2035 Miyota
- Water Resistant: Splash Proof
- Depth: 10 mm
- Display: Analog
- Battery Life: Estimated 2 years
- Warranty: 1 Year From Purchase Date
For Every Navigator Purchase, 7 Trees are Planted Through the Eden Project.
Support our cause by clicking those social media buttons below!
✈️We offer Worldwide eFREE Shipping for all products direct from the manufacturer.
For our Australian Brand products free shipping is only offered for orders with an Australian shipping address. A shipping address outside of Australia may be charged a shipping fee.
Express Shipping is offered for Australian and Worldwide shipping addresses. We use the services of DHL Express (Domestic & International) and Australia Post's Express Post (Domestic) & Economy Air (International).
Estimated Delivery Time is a function of processing time and shipping time. It is displayed as follows:
Direct from the manufacturer products are hand-assembled and are usually made per order. Due to the time required for wood watch assembly and (if requested) custom engraving, the processing time is around 5 business days.
For the Express Shipping option for Direct from Manufacturer products, if the shipping address is an Australian address and its postcode is found on the "DHL Remote Area" list (currently found here) the order may be delivered by Australia Post's Express Post. All other Express Shipping addresses orders will be sent by DHL Express.
Tracking Numbers are provided for all orders. The tracking number will be sent to your nominated e-mail address after the processing period. 🔍To track your order please use our tracking page found here.
Shipping Delays can arise due to but are not limited to seasonal demand (e.g. Christmas), natural disasters and Customs. As we do not own each country's postal service, are not Gods and do not work in government (if we were MP's then maybe we would be Gods) Bamboo Watches Australia does not accept responsibility for delays outside of our control (force majeure). To help minimise shipping times we offer DHL or Australia Post's Express Shipping services.
Import Taxes and Duties may be charged by the relevant government. You will be responsible for payment of any taxes and duties charged.